Best Dog Nail Clippers in 2020 – Guide & Reviews
Table of Contents
Dog nail clipper is an essential tool for your dog’s grooming. As you know as a dog owner, when you come home or going outside, your beloved pet comes to greet you by jumping towards you. If you get hurt with its sharp nails during that time, you know how painful is that. Besides, another reason for the importance of clipping your dog’s nail is that it might result to the irritating skin at the time of scratching. So, to help you selecting the best nail clippers for your dog to make your dog’s grooming task easy, I have come with the review of the dog Nail Clippers in 2020.
It might seem to be difficult for the dog owners to select the best professional dog nail clippers from the market by assuming their quality. The good quality tool can make your work lot easier and faster. In this article, I will provide the review of the best nail clippers for dogs in 2020. Additionally, I will also include the guideline to choose the professional dog nail clippers for comfortable and faster nail clipping of your dog.
Best Dog Nail Clippers – Comparison Table
|Image||Product Name||Dimensions||Blades||Safety Stop||Price|
|Safari Professional Nail Trimmer||Small (0.5 X 2.6 X 10.5 inches)|
Large (0.8 X 3.8 X 9.8 inches)
|Stainless Steel||Yes||Check Price|
|OmegaPet Dog Nail Clippers||8.1 X 3.4 X 1 inches||Stainless Steel||No||Check Price|
|GoPets Nail Clippers for Dogs & Cats||Small (8 X 3.3 X 0.8 inches)|
Large(8 X 3.4 X 0.5 inches)
|Stainless Steel||Yes||Check Price|
|BOSHEL Dog Nail Clippers and Trimmer||7.5 X 2.5 X 0.3 inches||Stainless Steel||Yes||Check Price|
|Millers Forge Quality Nail Clipper||Large (6.5 X 2 X 0.6 inches)||Stainless Steel||No||Check Price|
Top 5 Professional Dog Nail Clipper Reviews
Safari Professional Nail Trimmers is one of the best dog nail clippers in the market. It is made with stainless steel which makes it long-lasting. This professional dog nail clipper has some remarkable features to provide you the best service during grooming your pet. Now, I will explain the features and benefits of this best nail clipper briefly.
Features & Benefits
- Safari Professional Nail Trimmer is made of stainless steel and provides excellent service for trimming the nails of the dog.
- Stainless steel made trimmers enable you to give a clean cut of the nails of the dog.
- Also, the sharpness of the trimmer will help you to perform the task faster and smoothly.
- This professional dog nail clipper has the feature of safety stop. This functionality enables you to prevent the injury while clipping the nails of your pet.
- Moreover, a safety stop is very useful when you are training your dog for cutting nails. Additionally, it saves your dog from any sort of harm while grooming.
Overall, Safari Professional Large Nail Trimmers provides you great service in clipping nails of your dog with its excellent features. Now, if you are looking for the best nail clippers for dogs to look after your dog nicely, I suggest you to have one of this professional dog nail clippers.
OmegaPet dog nail clippers is another amazing tool for clipping the dog nails with extreme safety. Its great features of Pooch Pedicures, easy and fast cutting makes it one of the best nail clippers for dogs. Besides, its Ergonomic grip adds extra comfort to you when you are clipping your dog’s nail. Now, let’s have a look through the features of this best nail clipper and its benefits also.
Features & Benefits
- Firstly, it’s Ergonomically designed with non-slip handles to perform the task of clipping the dog’s nails with ease and comfort.
- Secondly, it is very much sturdy, sharp and light which enables you to do your grooming task faster and smoothly.
- Besides, its sharp stainless steel made blade helps you to give a fine cut of the nails. You can easily cut the nails with less pressure with this sharp clipper.
- Moreover, the safety guard of this nail clippers makes you not to concern about any injury to the pet. That’s why it has been considered as one of the top dog nail clippers in the market.
- Also, the safety guard gives a painless, quick and easy trimming experience.
From the features and benefits mentioned above, I hope by now you understood why I included this product in the list of the best nail clippers for dogs in 2020. So, if you are looking for such kind easy and long lasting dog nail cutting tool with good safety options, I recommend this professional dog nail clipper for you.
Another dog nail clipper in our review list is GoPets dog nail clippers. These professional dog nail clippers are very much useful for trimming the thick nails of the large breeds. Its handles are larger than the clippers I have reviewed earlier. Let’s take a look at the fantastic features and benefits of this product which made us include this product in our list of best dog nail clipper.
Features & Benefits
- High quality 3.5 mm stainless steel blade of this clipper gives your pet a clean cut off their nails every time.
- You can get sharp and smooth-cutting experience with this clipper.
- Also, with these sharp stainless trimmer, you can trim the thick nails of your large dog. Besides, it is also great for clipping the medium or small dogs and cats.
- Large handles of GoPets Nail Clippers make you comfortable while trimming the nails of both medium and small size dogs and cats.
- Additionally, a non-slip coating of the handles prevents from slipping it from your hand while you are working.
- Moreover, there is a safety guard option in this product which prevents the over-cutting of the nails as well as any kind of injury of the pet.
- Besides, blade lock system enables you to keep it safe.
Finally, I suggest you buy this product if you want such kind of heavy duty grooming kit for a long time worry-free usage at a reasonable rate.
BOSHEL dog nail clippers and Trimmer is one of the safest and smooth dog nail clippers in the market. Its high-quality blade, safety concerns, ergonomic design makes it user-friendly and that’s why I included it in my list of best dog nail clipper. Now, I will discuss the features and benefits of this professional dog nail clipper.
Features & Benefits
- 5 mm thick stainless steel blade is sharp enough to trim the nails of the dog with less pressure.
- Also, the trimmer has a sharp edge which gives a clean cut.
- Besides, the thick blade will remain sharp for many years to provide you great service for a long time. Its durability and long lasting keep it ahead in the list of best nail clippers for dogs.
- Manufacturers are concerned about the comfortness of this clipper and that’s why they designed this grooming kit ergonomically. Also, they included easy and non-slip grip to the handles so that you can hold it with comfort.
- This dog nail clipper has safety stop sensor which prevents the risk of over-cutting of the nails. Besides, it also reduces the chance of injury when you are cutting the nails quickly.
- Also, free mini nail file attached to the left handle of the clipper which can be used for filing the sharp nails after cutting.
Lastly, if you are willing to do grooming works of your dog at your home safely without going to grooming service center, BOSHEL dog nail clippers and trimmer will be the best choice for you.
Millers Forge Quality Nail Clipper is another brand which is known to all the dog owners. This dog nail clipper is very sturdy and reliable to deliver the perfect cutting of nails of the small and medium size dogs. Besides, its stainless steel made blade uses an exceptional spring cutting method which delivers a great result. Now, let’s have a look at the features and benefits of Millers Forge dog nail clipper. In this section, you will know the quality and the reliability of this product.
Features & Benefits
- The blades of the Millers Forge Quality Nail Clippers are made of German stainless steel which is made in Italy. It ensures fine and clean cut to the nails of your dog.
- Also, the clippers are durable and the blade will stay sharp for a long time. Overall, it will provide you excellent service for many years.
- The sharp blades will help you to do the trimming faster.
- Especially, the “Spring cutting” mechanism of this nail clipper gives an outstanding result which makes it one of the top dog nail clippers in the market.
- These professional dog nail clippers are very much recommended for dogs over 40 pounds. Moreover, Veterinarians prefer these dog nail clippers mostly in their professional aspect and consider it one of the best dog nail clippers in the market.
If you are looking for a dog nail clipper which provides clean and smoother cuts rather than design, Millers Forge Quality Nail Clipper can be the best choice for you.
Dog Nail Clipper Buyer’s Guide
Dog nail clippers are the very important tool for your pet while grooming it. Nails of the dog must be clipped in a regular basis regarding its health also. For that reason, you have to choose a good quality dog nail clipper from the market.
Are you confused which product you should buy from the huge list of this nail trimmers? How can you choose the best dog nail clipper which will provide you the best results? Don’t worry! I have come with all the answers to your questions with special buying guidelines for you to choose the high professional dog nail clipper from the market considering all the essential factors. The following factors you must consider before buying the best nail clipper for your dog.
Select the Trimmer according to your Dog’s Size
There are different types of clippers in the market. Different types of clippers have a specific area of usage. You should use guillotine clippers for small and medium size dog whereas thick nails shouldn’t be cut with it. On the other hand, if you have a large dog, then you must buy a nail clipper which is suitable for large dogs.
Consider your Budget
There are various products in both cheaper and higher rate. Guillotine and scissor type clippers are generally cheaper. But, it may cause injury or breakage. Therefore, considering your budget try to have a good one to ensure the comforness of your pet.
There are many clippers which have ergonomically designed non-slip grip handles. These handles make you comfortable and avoid an accident. Also, see this factor before selecting the best one.
Blades of the trimmer should be made of stainless steel which prevents the rust and improves its effectiveness. The blades must be sharp enough for smoother and faster cutting with less effort. Consider the blades as important fact because it is the most vital part of this kit.
The trimmer should have a safety lock system included with it for keeping it safe and prevent an unexpected accident.
Safety top feature should be included with your clippers. This safety technology monitors the over-cutting of the nails. If you cross the safety range by mistake, it will touch the dog’s paw and you will feel that. If you are really concern about your dog’s safety, you should consider this fact also.
In this article, I have reviewed top 5 best dog nail clippers in the market in 2020. I have discussed the features of those professional dog nail clippers and also mentioned the benefits which you can get from these features. Additionally, I have also provided you some suggestion on how you can choose the best dog nail clipper from the market. Overall, I strongly believe this article will help you to choose the best nail clippers for dogs and get the best result out of it.