The PetCareUp Scholarship Program
PetCareUp announced a $1,000 scholarship in April 2017. This scholarship will be awarded to a deserving candidate who demonstrates a high skill in article writing. The topic to write on is “How to Take Care of Your Pet”. This scholarship program is applicable for every high-school seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The deadline for the article submission is September 30,2017. We will choose One winner from the applicants, the winning article will be chosen and announced on October 10,2017. Please note that our website runs this scholarship on an annual basis.
- High school, college, and university students
- Students currently studying on any department
How To Apply:
- Write a creative and informative article on “How to Take Care of Your Pet” between 500-800 words.
- Submit your article by emailing us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject “PetCareUp Scholarship.”
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University.
Terms And Conditions
- PetCareUp will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- The articles are expected, and should be, duly completed by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
- PetCareUp reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.